As a Pharmacist when I was first introduced to Memorx I was sceptical as there are so many herbal products doing their rounds, each one making claims, many of which cannot be medically substantiated. Before I personally tried Memorx, I checked it out. The following findings led me to try it out & to get my customers to try it out as well:
- Firstly it was approved by the Medicines Control Council of South, very strict body, who among other stringent measures, will not allow the manufacturers of medicines to make false claims.
- Secondly I read many reports on the clinical trials based on the use of the herbal ingredients of Memorx and was pleased with the results.
- Thirdly, the product was internationally acclaimed being in use for some considerable length of ‘me overseas. Hence it was tried & tested
- Fourthly there are a number of other values of the herbal contained in Memorx, on our health & well being, which are not claimed by the manufacturers but are evident in the literature.
- Fifthly & this was the final test, I found it worked for me and I got very positive feedback from my customers to the extent that I have been sold out for some ‘me and am awaiting the next shipment from abroad.